How to View Twitter Links in Safari on Mac OS
A lot of people use Twitter to keep up with what is happening in the world. Users oftentimes share lots of content. Do you know that there is a way to see links that the people you follow on Twitter post without going to Twitter’s website on your Mac? Here’s how it’s done.
- Go to System Preferences and click on Internet Accounts.
2. Select Twitter from the list.
- Sign in to Twitter.
- Read the dialog box telling you how Twitter will work on your Mac.
5. Enable notifications and/or the share menu if you wish.
6. Open Safari. Links shared by your connections on Twitter will show here without having to go to Twitter’s website.